Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why I started this.....I

Started writing this blog becaus people were asking me how I was getting through this. So I decided to write about all the things we go through .... Me, the kids, and how I do it all with David to get through. I is amazing that I am even able tow rite it all down. I don't write each and every detail but I am writing what is making the biggest impact on me and the kids and David. Tis is all cruel and harsh and raw... But I am not writing it because I am wanting people to feel sorry for me. I am writing this because i want people to know how we are doing. We have been blessed beyond belief with friends and family and the outpour of kindness that people have shown us. My friends at work made and sold t-shirts as a fundraiser. The shirts were to sold to the staff and students at my school, David's school, and anew school. They also sold JUST Pruitt bracelets and brought us dinners. It is amazing and we are so lucky. I didn't start this blog so that you all would think I need more help. Right now I am managing everything but the minute I need help I'm going to be calling all of you to help me. Promise!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I was a friend of David's in college. I met you once--at Cindy and Chris' baby shower. I think you are amazing. I have been praying for all of you and will continue to do so. Thank you for writing this and sharing your story. God bless you all. Sincerely, Alyssa M.

    ReplyDelete