Wednesday, May 30, 2012

first week home

The first week proved to be eventful. I have a driving scheduled made with aloof the family so that I can go to work and David can stilla getto MD Andersoevery other day. He has to go to have his counts checked. If they are low he gets a transfusion. During this week he gets platelets almost every time as well as blood. When he gets home on these days he is wiped out. Boy, so am I. I can't believe that I am dosing all f this Taft Holme with davd and during the day I am dealing with 38 third graders and teaching them and helping them get ready for other STAAR state test plus trying to be a mom to 3 kids who are starting to show the signs that this is affecting them. I am Starting to feel like I am filingatllflthesethings. Ihavetoomanyballsl that I am juggling and something is falling and something is failing and the pieces are all falling around me. But, if you see me at work, or at the store or at home..you would never now anything was aging on. How do I now that? Everyone would ask me...." Howard you holding up so well? We would never know if we hadn't been told.". I take this as a complement because I have lays a been toll to leave a your problems at the door when you walk ainto work....OMG I am actually doing that! Score one for me!! This week was pretty uneventful. We just tried adjusting to having David home and an getting s the to the medicine schedule and making sure the kids wee clean at all times. A task in and of itself!!!! We survived and managed to make it though the week!! Yea Plpruitt family!

No comments:

Post a Comment